RESTO TAVOLA D’AMORE
FESTIVAL RESTAURANT AT LAUS POLYPHONIAE 2017
Enjoy a festival menu before the evening concerts at AMUZ during Laus Polyphoniae. You can also
have lunch in the foyer. Concert tickets are not included in the meal prices stated.
Saturday 19.08, Monday 21.08, Wednesday 23.08 and Saturday 26.08.17 at 18.00 in the AMUZ foyer
STARTER, choice of:
Fresh salad with buffalo mozzarella and grilled vegetables
Melanzane alla parmigiana (baked aubergines with mozzarella and fresh basil)
MAIN COURSE, choice of:
Cannelloni with cod and crab
Veal roulade with Parma ham, red pesto and taleggio
Lasagne with green asparagus, ricotta and spinach
€ 21 (starter + main course). Desserts are available each evening for € 6.
Advance reservation required through AMUZ.
Every day from Saturday 19.08 until Saterdagy 26.08.17, from 12.00 onwards in the AMUZ foyer
Daily selection of bruschetta at various prices depending on availability that day
No reservation required
On Sunday morning, AMUZ serves a delicious breakfast in its unique foyer. The magnificent 19th century winter chapel, decorated with murals in neo-Byzantine style, provides the setting for a stylish meal.
- Every Sunday from 8 October 2017 until 25 March 2018, between 10.00 and 13.00. Breakfast will be served at 12.30 at the latest. On Sundays with an AMUZ concert at 15.00, the foyer stays open until the concert.
- Place: AMUZ foyer, Kammenstraat 81, 2000 Antwerp
- Various breakfast menus: classic, vegetarian or a luxury menu with cava.
Classic – € 9.00 p.p.
A coffee or tea of choice | Basket with bread and sweet spreads | Croissant | Egg ‘en cocotte’ | Ham | Gouda cheese
Vegetarian – € 9.00 p.p.
A coffee or tea of choice | Basket with bread and sweet spreads | Croissant | Egg ‘en cocotte’ | Brie | Goat’s cheese | Gouda cheese
Luxury breakfast (etagère for two) – € 18.50 p.p.
Glass of cava | Freshly squeezed orange juice | A coffee or tea of choice | Basket with bread and sweet spreads | Croissant | Egg ‘en cocotte’ | Smoked salmon with red onion | Gouda cheese, goat’s cheese and brie | Chorizo, ham and salami | Rocket salad, cucumber and tomato | Fruit (kiwi, melon, grape, etc.) | Fresh cheese | Sweets
- Please reserve in advance if possible: online reservation form | +32 (0)3 292 36 80 | firstname.lastname@example.org
BRUSCHETTA BAR AT inPRIMETIME
We prepare exquisitely delicious toasted sandwiches at our bruschetta bar to an original Italian recipe.
Traditional bruschetta is made of a toasted slice of bread spread with garlic, olive oil, salt and pepper.
Come to the bruschetta bar at inPRIMETIME and taste bruschetta with an original AMUZ twist.
- Sunday 18.02.2018 from 10.00 to 17.00 (in parallel with the weekly breakfast) in the AMUZ foyer.
- Various prices depending on availability that day.
- No reservation required