On six Sundays during the season 14|15 AMUZ serves a lush brunch at its unique foyer. The marvelous 19th-century winter chapel, decorated with wall paintings in neo-Byzantine style, offers a perfect environment for a copious buffet. The brunches at AMUZ start at 11:30 a.m. If you feel like it, you can take in the matinee concert afterwards.
- When? Preceding the matinee concerts on Sunday 12 October, 26 October, 9 November, 21 December (Christmas brunch), 18 January, 22 February and 1 March, from 11:30 a.m. on.
- Where? AMUZ foyer, Kammenstraat 81, 2000 Antwerpen.
- A brunch consists of: welcome cava, fruit juice, coffee and tea| oven-fresh assortment of bread | selection of fine cheeses and cold cuts | sweet and salty sandwich filling | hot and cold seasonal dishes | choice of desserts.
- Price: a brunch costs € 29 for those who attend the concert and € 36 if you don’t have or buy a ticket. Groups of minimally 8 persons pay only € 32 each. Children from 3 to 13 can eat their fill for half the price. Concert tickets are not included in the price.
- Advance booking is imperative.
Do you want to offer someone a brunch and a concert in AMUZ? Then take a look at our gift vouchers.